Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mark Keep It Going - Iconic

I haven't been the most faithful blogger, I know. For that I'm sorry, but when I recently got this cream (shadow/liner/primer etc) duo by Mark from the Keep It Going collection I had to share this with yall. Now, I know this isn't a new duo but for some reason I never got it. I think the swatches in the catalogs and online weren't appealing enough for some reason. Well let me tell you, those photos didn't do the shades justice. I did my best to capture the true brilliance and depth of these two truly amazing shades. I'm so glad to have them in my life now lol. I think this photo is much truer to life than the catalog/online swatches. I hope they help you. If you have any questions, email me or find me on my Youtube Channel


Mark Keep It Going - Iconic



No comments:

Post a Comment