Monday, April 19, 2010

My Intro & Recently Mentioned




Hi,
I'm Katerina Longoria, feel free to call me Kat, everyone does. I have a youtube channel in case you don't already know that features products mainly by Avon/Mark.

I've recently talked about a foundation I've been using and loving which is the Smooth Minerals Pressed foundation by Avon. The shade I wear is Sand Beige which is a pretty good match. There is a considerable amount of money I'm saving just by switching from Make Up For Ever HD Foundation which is 40$ to this one which was about 7.99$ when I purchased it. (Avon is always having specials so if you're interest just keep your eyes open for offers.) And in pictures I can't tell the difference between the two products! People haven't noticed I've switched either! Like I mentioned in my video review of the product I used it on a friend who prefers really sheer coverage and I prefer more medium coverage but it works wonderfully on both of us and the mineral pigments are very forgiving. Now I'm not saying that these two foundations are the same or that they are similar, obviously one is a powder and one is a liquid. One makes claims of being HD and the other is mineral, so please don't misunderstand the point I'm making. Which is simply put, after I've applied my Smooth Minerals Pressed foundation and blended everything like I normally would for any foundation I get a very similar effect and my complexion looks just as good as it does in the HD foundation. Obviously one is powder so if I did need a touch up it's super easy to carry it with me and fix anything I might need to fix on-the-go whereas with a liquid I couldn't do that. And the mineral foundation gives me a luminescence that the HD doesn't. I did like the HD a lot but if I had to choose between the two I could get the Smooth Minerals + a lot of other products for the same price or less than the Make Up For Ever HD.

So there you have it. I hope this helps. Feel free to comment.

And as always please visit my website to browse, purchase products & contact me personally with questions or for advice.

youravon.com/katerinalongoria

No comments:

Post a Comment