Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mark's Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy vs MakeUpForEver's HD Microfinish Blush in #6 (Quickie).




So some people might be surprised that I would dare to make such a comparison but truthfully this is just a comparison and I'm not intending to say these are dupes. I don't like to use the word "dupe" because that insinuates that they are the same or exactly alike. Obviously they aren't but I'll leave that for the review. So here it goes:
I like them both. In my video review I mentioned I preferred the Mark Just Pinched, which is true for one reason. See the colors are practically identical. If anything the Peachy is more sheer, feminine, and fresh-faced looking but the huge advantage I think it has over the MUFE HD blush is that it doesn't rush you to blend quickly. The MUFE has a fast setting time. And blush is something that I'm crazy about! I love it! But it can be tricky, for instance, it is a total transformation. It can make you look fresh, youthful, alive, alert, perky, happy and so on... Or it can make you look older, tired, flustered, ruddy, makeup challenged and worse if done wrong. So those are the things I like to consider and with a fast dry down time you run the risk of not having it well blended or improperly placed by the time it sets. And sure, make up is removable that's the beauty of it right? But if blush is something I'm putting on last then I don't want it to mess everything up and have to start over again because I hate removing a patch and then trying to redo it, it just never comes out the same does it? So the Mark Just Pinched edges out over the MUFE for a couple of key reasons:

1. Easy of application. Apply with finger of from the product itself.
2. More blending time means more time to get it right.
3. Softer color means it is more buildable & I'm less likely to over do it.
4. Only 7$ and it's been featured in magazines & won an Allure award!

So yeah unless you just have to have to spend 25$ on a blush by MUFE I don't think it's really necessary. I haven't seen anything spectacularly HD about mine and I don't think it's really worth 25$ it's just a cream blush when you get down to the bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment